Saturday, April 9, 2011

How Long Can You Keep Gingerbread Dough In Frig

... battery project. Thanks for having me.

This Saturday I had a very exciting feeling ... When I arrived at the club's B ° CORNER Yofre, and saw all the kids breakfast, I remembered immediately my schools in the 95, 96, 97 where my idea was to bring the paddle to the boys who did not know existed. In those years I had my biggest thrills vocational with the kids. Now some parents and players of paddle and other college students when fully filled me remember those afternoons paddle. When I saw the faces of those kids breakfast felt those emotions, those nice feelings and cooperate to help those who need a hand in its formation. Vivi one fine morning on way to share and appreciate the invitation, leaving the feeling of having contributed in some way with this beautiful project full. Thanks to the ACP for making me part and I hope to help as many times as needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment